Seeking a smart contract writer and auditor:
Our smart contract writer will perform some aspects of technical due-diligence on our portfolio companies, write smart contract code that implements advanced token economics on both blockchain and non-blockchain systems, and support companies’ token generation events on both customer-facing as well as back-end areas.
Ideal Candidate should:
- Be a self starter: Taking charge of your own work on a daily basis
- Have a working knowledge of Unix
- Experience with management tools like Github, Slack, Jira
- Be interested in or have experience with blockchains, finance, cryptography, or security
- Pay attention to details and have a high standard for quality
- Enjoy working in multidisciplinary teams in several time zones
- Enjoy a fast moving environment with lots of opportunities to work on different projects concurrently.
- College Graduate
- Over 5 years programming experience in at-least three languages.